Friday, July 09, 2004
Sleepless...
Well, not entirely.

Last night, I went to bed at 11:30 PM, which is extremely early for me. Woke up at 12:30 to pee, then again at 3 AM and went to the toilet again. I'd set my alarm for 5 AM to wake up and do some Math. Well, I think I tossed around in bed until almost 5 and decided that I was not gonna get any sleep. So I woke up, carried out all my ablutions, even had breakfast. Two slices of bread with butter and sugar. Yummy. Still, nothing beats those buns they give out on airplanes; those taste the best with the butter and sugar. I actually like airplane food! I think it's the novelty of it. Ha. At around 7 my eyelids were feeling heavy, so I thought I'd get some sleep...but couldn't. I lay there until 8. How annoying. When I'm out of bed, I feel sleepy, but when I lie down, I feel wide awake. Sheesh. Anyhow, I got out of bed and have been up since. I actually finished the slides for this Sunday's praise and worship songs in record time! Haha.
posted by esther @ 10:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1