Saturday, June 26, 2004
Guess Who?

I'm wearing my Hai Ren tee in this pic, only the words can't be seen, just the colour.



I just realised that both pictures were taken in the NZ bathrooms...lol. Different bathrooms of course. The second was taken in the last hotel we stayed in before leaving NZ. I just have a thing for taking pictures of reflections. They fascinate me for some reason. I actually cut out the tap and pasted it in the first page of my journal, and below it I wrote:

Reflections : Captured
This is the private journal of Qing Ying.

"And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord."
-2 Cor 3:18

The colon was added because the space between the two words was too wide..ahaha. Perfectionist streak again. (Hey, I used to arrange all the notes in my wallet in order according to the amount and they all had to be the right side up, facing outwards and not folded. Now I don't bother anymore. =P)
posted by esther @ 8:05 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    [url=http://mpnouwnz.com/wppg/fbph.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nxjlovdu.com/fdun/mlhf.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://mpnouwnz.com/wppg/fbph.html | http://axmetuvr.com/pxei/hwhv.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1