Friday, June 25, 2004
Amuse Yourself
Instant Blog Post Generator.
"Last week my teacher was listening to a radio program about sex in today's cut-throat corporate world. She was a little shocked by the subject, so she went to ask my friend Junior about it, and he started bitching:

'No kidding?!.. Shut up! If I hear another thing about today's cut-throat corporate world I'm going to shoot somebody!'

But then when my teacher got to the part about the sex, Junior subsided and began sobbing. And just now, Junior's niece told me that the reason Junior was so freaked out was because he has a fear of sex from childhood. Often Junior can be really strange like that, but he kinda loves me..."

Via Daniel. You get different results with variations of punctuation and such.

How to make a Yap Qing Ying
Ingredients:
3 parts intelligence
3 parts courage
3 parts instinct
Method: Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Add a little wisdom if desired!

How to make a yap qing ying
Ingredients:
1 part intelligence
3 parts crazyiness
5 parts joy
Method: Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Serve with a slice of wisdom and a pinch of salt. Yum!

Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

And this takes the cake. Via Hugo. Chat with ALICE. 'She' is a computer program. This is really very funny. She doesn't quite make sense. In fact it seems the longer you talk the less sense she makes.

An excerpt:
"Human: Yes I'm not stupid.
ALICE: Aha. I didn't think you were. You seem very intelligent to me.
Human: Why thank you.
ALICE: The explanation is rather complicated.
Human: You are not very intelligent.
ALICE: I am highly intelligent. I have many intellectual functions.
Human: Such as?
ALICE: For example, a tomato.
Human: Tomato??
ALICE: Potato.
Human: Mopotato.
ALICE: How did you hear about ALICE?
Human: Via Hugo's blog.
ALICE: unknown person heard about ALICE from Via Hugo's blog. I can't say that many people hear about ALICE from it.
Human: Ok.
ALICE: Oh.
Human: Doh.
ALICE: Yes Homer?
Human: He wrote that story about Troy.
ALICE: I have not read it.
Human: Neither have I.
ALICE: I've never thought about it.
Human: Oh really.
ALICE: Uh. For real.
Human: I watched the movie Troy.
ALICE: What did it look like to you?
Human: A movie.
ALICE: Oh I get it."
posted by esther @ 3:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1