Monday, May 03, 2004
Of Ladybugs and Stuff

Have I ever announced that I love ladybugs? I do. They're these cute round little things with pretty spots and they eat aphids, which I absolutely detest. Suckers!! Look, even the name 'ladybugs' itself is adorable. Haha.

Let me tell you about an encounter I had with a ladybug.

One fine day, I found a ladybug on the green curtain in the living room. Tiny, smaller than the nail on my little finger. I tried to pluck it off to play with it but it hung on for dear life with its legs. Finally, all resistance futile, it got unstuck and I put it on my palm, delighted. A very short while later, though, it marched resolutely to the end of my middle finger (haha) and flew off. In total defiance and nonchalance! How adorable! Go, you brave little thing, and eat some pests. Lol. Corny!

Jaryl said he's a ladybug. I forgot to ask him why. Why?? Why not, say, bee....anyway, ladybugs don't moult do they.

Today I realised, Boy! My name's getting round on blogs! And on those whom I wouldn't expect to be mentioned on, like Hugo's. Though that was because of a rather embarrassing misunderstanding. Maybe I'll explain that another time round. If you click on the link though, I think it's pretty easy to understand.

It's awfully late!

Thought: How come all my blog links are guys' blogs? I don't seem to really know any blogging girls.
posted by esther @ 4:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1