| Sunday, May 23, 2004 |
| Coincidence? |
I saw the cute Prudential guy ie. "Shawn" at the Pasir Ris station today. The last time he was at Tampines. I didn't realise they rotated places, which, come to think of it, is really common sense. If they hang around the same place all the time they'll end up talking to the same people over and over again.
Anyway, Shawnie somehow didn't look so cute today...the other day, it was dark where we stood, and today he stood exposed under the late afternoon sun, and I saw that his complexion wasn't as clear as it looked the other day...and for some reason he was standing beside his friend who was talking to someone else (a Potential Customer aka Prey? Lol) and smiling vaguely at someone/something/nothing in the distance...oh gee. The last guy I liked used to walk around smiling at everybody and nobody at the same time. What's with me and guys who like to smile at nothing in particular? That's weird behavior to be attracted to...
He was kind of slouching too, and that made him look sloppy. Been reading this book on body language, and certainly, it says that slouching reduces the attraction factor of a person (conversely going overboard and thrusting out at your chest or being too stiff is are big no-nos) and that smiling makes you seem approachable to people, and hence they like you. |
posted by esther @ 1:31 AM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Hi Blogger, Out surfing for information on skin treatment & happened upon your site. While Coincidence? wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.
-
Hi there Blogger, I had been out looking for some new information on healthy skin when I found your site and Coincidence?. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.
-
Hi there Blogger, I had been out looking for some new information on skin treatment when I found your site and Coincidence?. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Hi Blogger, Out surfing for information on skin treatment & happened upon your site. While Coincidence? wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.