Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Oh yeah I just thought of something...

Quite recently, I rediscovered the webpage of an old ICQ friend I used to talk to when I was 13 and he was 16. Somewhere along the way, we somehow stopped talking. I forgot why, and I don't have any record of our conversations as they're all stored in the old PC at my mom's shop.

You must be thinking, hmm, so what? He must be special.

Yes, he was, and still is, special, to me. You know some people just leave their imprints on you even if they're no longer dominant or even present in your life. You just can't forget them.

He was incredibly strong, or so it seemed to me. And beautiful too, though as I've re-read some of his journal entries from those days (he puts them up on his webpage), he said that people tell him he is strong, and beautiful, and attractive physically, and he did not think so. He wrote that he thinks they think so because they see their own beauty reflected off him, and think it is him who is giving it off.

Yeah, you're thinking, Hurh...

I don't really understand either, but well. He managed to recover from anorexia! I still think it's very admirable, and I looked up to him a lot. He always listened and seemed so understanding. Yeah, I guess I had a little kiddie crush on him. I did think he was cute, physically.

I don't know why I never thought of checking his ICQ info until that day; it was just there the whole time. He never comes on ICQ anymore, of course, but he's still on my list. Anyhow, I wrote him this email, telling him about all that I said above, and he hasn't replied. Hmm. It doesn't matter I guess. I'm grateful enough to have known someone so special in the course of my life. =)
posted by esther @ 7:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1