Wednesday, April 21, 2004
HUH!

Ok, I've not posted for I-can't-remember-how-long. Imagine my shock when I come back to post something and I see a while different format -- the title of this blog was my reaction exactly as it was...

Well well well. Lately, I just don't really feel like blogging much anymore...and so much has happened that I am in no position to divulge on the World Wide Web. So...hmmm. *shrugs*

I suddenly thought of posting about Good Friday, when I sang for my church's production, but ah..that was 2 weeks ago!

Ah well. Till whenever, then. :P

"Our hearts are kind of like dumb puppies that need leashes and training and smacks on the nose to keep them in line. Will I ever learn?" -- a fellow female blogger
posted by esther @ 7:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1