Sunday, December 28, 2003
The Best Christmas Present Ever in 18 Years
(other than His joy and peace AND Jesus - only those are gifts for eternity)

God answering countless prayers that a certain precious soul would be able and willing to come for Sunday celebration service.

Now if this person accepted Christ, I would fall on my knees, cry tears of joy and thank God. If you're reading this and you know it's you, well, that's because you are so very precious to me and I want you to have the great joy I've found. I want to be your real sister in Christ. : ) And I believe He was the one who crossed our paths.

Actually, I would probably cry tears of joy for every friend and family member who accepts Christ.
posted by esther @ 12:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1