Friday, November 21, 2003
More on Freedom heheh

Yep, that deserved its very own post. Freedom. Whoa. I never have to touch Math and Chem forever and ever unless I choose to. I have the liberty to tear up everything, burn it, recycle it, throw it down the chute, whatever. But I'm gonna sell my books la. Lol. Wow! Freedom!

Went out for a meal with the six-oners. Lol. They call themselves the Antisocialites 5 but six-oners sounds cute anyway...so there. According to one of them, I'm practically married to 61 and 52...ok I digress. Well, it was no big event, just spending time together. Had curry chicken kway teow. I recommend the curry chicken at the food court at Suntec...it's good. Lol. Then I came home around 2 PM cos' they all had to leave early for various reasons, and my other friends have their own plans or are still having exams...wahaha.

Haiz. I wish this could be a happier, more celebratory post, but I was shaken just now by a little news. I hate it when I think eveything's fine and dandy and peaceful and then I find myself being shaken with just a teeny little bit of news. I hate it. Why is it so hard for me to put my emotions down? I want to move on, get on with life. I made a mistake, I learnt, I grew from it. I want to let it go already. But my heart will not allow me to.

Oh well. It will be over. So many storms have passed through my life, and by God's grace and mercy I have come out victorious, in that I have learnt something from it. This will pass too. And praise God for it. :)
posted by esther @ 5:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1