Monday, October 13, 2003
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!

So sian, my birthday have to stay home and study for Chem prac. Ah nevermind lah. Eh, weird. Those last 2 entries were posted on Sat, not Fri...Fri was my Farewell Assembly and I was out whole day...Strange.

Lalila. I know I haven't blogged for quite some time, and I've really got quite a lot to say, about these last few days, the Farewell, before and after, and today...but my eyes are closing and I've got to study when I wake up later. So have to wait lah.

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
posted by esther @ 12:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1