Monday, November 10, 2008
a picture says a thousand words...
Or maybe i'm just lazy to blog :P

Anyways!

Went for buffet lunch at Sakura at SAFRA Tampines today and saw this...

Hilarious. I suppose they meant the flesh of the mango. Was probably translated from Chinese directly.


Taken at Cineleisure the day my exams ended. I'm stomping on the cars below! Lol. We celebrated Nisa's birthday too!


Saw this at Burger King and stole a shot...


Taken at Sweet Ring at Bukit Timah. Stollen buns, anyone?


Satu ringgit oni! Cheep cheep!

****

Went to visit a friend's lomo photo exhibition at the Post Museum on Sunday. Saw Fiona Xie at church on the same day, but didn't snap a pic.


I only took pics as they were starting to take down the exhibition...






Guy in pink plastered his pics all over his body!


Wall of photos with a common theme. Hmm, this pic is supposed to be upright, I forgot to rotate it :P



Post-it board for visitors.


Writing on the wall.




Blythe doll lomo-montage, inspired by Andy Warhol.



My friend painting over the wall to hide the marks left behind...


Random window shot. Lol
posted by esther @ 4:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1