Wednesday, October 15, 2008
more random pics
I laughed out loud to myself in the lift when I saw this ad in the White Sands lift... guess babies need to look good too!


Sandwich (I keep typing 'sandwish!!) I made for myself. Wheat bread, lettuce, tomatoes, cream cheese, and tuna mayo (Ayam brand) spread. Delicious!


The sky looked like this one morning at about 7 am...and my photo does it no justice at all! Still, you have an idea...it was all pink and purple. Gorgeous.


Table at Coffee Club. Ate here with Sheena to celebrate my birthday. We had to climb in to sit. Very unglam but cute. I donno why there's this glowy effect, but I like it. Maybe my camera is smeary, lol.

I had the most chill and low-key birthday this year. But I was happy. I got a lot of birthday wishes, and they mean more to me than presents.

Anyway, the things I really really want are really big ticket items...like a new camera, things like that. Or things that nobody can give.
posted by esther @ 10:38 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Idol!
    I missed your birthday!
    13th October!
    Sorry!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    IM ENDING O LEVELS!!!! LETS GO OUT SOON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOUR MORE PAPER!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!

    heh heh heh :D

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger esther said…

    yes!!!! must go out soon!!!! my exams are almost over too!! one more paper...hahaha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1