| Monday, October 22, 2007 |
| finally, she speaks |
Ok I'm going to actually produce some content today instead of bombarding you with music videos and more music videos, lol.
Wow, a lot of things have happened in the last couple of months. Other than the usual round of procrastinating for assignments and then rushing like mad at the last minute, there've been things going on at home (it's like a soap opera) and things in my personal life (also like a soap opera). It's been one heck of a rollercoaster ride. Not going to talk about them here though. :P Maybe when the dust has settled. Maybe :)
But if you are very very very observant maybe you can guess a lil' from the stuff I've been posting. As a good friend said, sometimes you can read more from what a person doesn't say. Silences can be loud.
Now on to other things...
Like how last Saturday Netty invited us to her place for Hari Raya open house and we had so much fun. Her house rocks! I wanna balcony toooooooo
And Cece gave me 3 more goldfishies for my birthday. :)))) Unfortunately the smallest one (which was supposed to be 'paired' with my Sheep2 because they were the same colour) died on the first night. :(
I hadn't decided on a name for it yet, which was just as well... Luke had suggested Dot and I really liked it. (The other two are called Sushi and Sashimi by the way, courtesy of Luke and Shujuan lol)
(We seem obsessed with food no? Lol)
And then on Sunday (yesterday), after I came home from a very enjoyable day out with Sheena and Hannah, I found Sheep dead. :(((((((((((((
Yes, Sheep died. I still feel a bit sad now, we were together for 2 months!!!! My first fish!!!! And yes, so many 'what if's... What if I had not put them in with Sheep together, what if I had gotten a bigger aquarium for them straight away, what if, what if.....
I was quite mad at first (not at Cece of course), my first thought to the other two goldfishes were, "You killed my Sheep! I wanna throw you away!"
I know it sounds stupid, but I was attached to Sheep ok. It was just a goldfish I know. But.
I woke up this morning to find Sashimi dead too. :(
Maybe it was a bad omen to name them after a fish dish. :S
Well, I'm not so affected by Sashimi's death as I was by Sheep, but still it's awful to see a dead fish.
Picture time (thanks to Shu! :))  That's Sheep in front, with Sashimi at the side and Dot behind  Here's Sushi (who is happily still swimming away in the S$58 aquarium I got yesterday), Sheep (the one shitting lol) and Sashimi behind  Sashimi and Sheep with my laptop and heart necklace in the background  Sheep was forever shitting. I miss her/him (DOH) :(  Sashimi  Sushi
Goodbye Dot, Sheep and Sashimi, wherever you are now :)
At the moment, I'm not sure if I should get more fishes...it's been quite a disaster for far really :S
Actually what I really want as pets are guinea pigs, rabbits, cats and dogs...but don't give them to me as presents please! xP Well at least not now, but I will tell you when you can do that, lol...
WOW just realised this blog is 4 years and 1 month old. :D |
posted by esther @ 2:17 PM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
-
Thanks Lizzie, but I am ok now :)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Aww.. cheer up... =)