| Wednesday, August 01, 2007 |
| moon is in the sky |
Someone called me very very early yesterday morning, right after I had finally persuaded my body to get up from a prone position and get ready for school. I hesitated to pick it up because not only do I not like answering calls from unknown numbers, I sound like a frog (or a man, according to Luke x\) when I've just woken up. But I did anyway, because I thought it might be my school calling to tell me that PRL1001 was cancelled, and I can go back to sleep (oh, joy, joy!).
Me: Hello?
Teenaged-sounding girl (in Chinese): Er, may I know where is Moon?
Me [thinking, "What a name"]: Er, wrong number...
Teenaged-sounding girl: *cuts the line on me*
Me: *stares at my phone in incredulousness - that people actually call themselves Moon; disappointment - dammit, there's still school today; and annoyance - wah lao, you call people so early in the morning and then you cut the line on them, so rude...
After that I thought, I should have given her some crappy answer like, "Moon is in the sky" or "Sorry this is Mars/Venus" or something. LOL!
Which reminds me...a friend of mine told me once that her dad would freak out callers by answering the phone with, "Lee* Mortuary, how may I help you?"
*Name changed to protect the guilty. |
posted by esther @ 2:34 PM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Hello! You receive very interesting calls. Ha ha ha.
And your sims are all very good looking! I wonder what i must do to get a body like that...LOL
kah ming
-
Haha, I haven't shown you the ugly ones yet! I'm afraid I'm very shallow and simply favour the good-looking ones more > . <
"I wonder what i must do to get a body like that..." - Ah, the million dollar question! Or maybe as much as it costs for a personal trainer? (And some nips and tucks?) Lol.
They do get fat if they eat a lot and don't exercise though. But being fat in the Sims doesn't change anything, unlike in real life.
Anyway it's quite silly because 'fat' Sims are only thicker and curvier than normal ones, and they still have flat tummies!! That's for girls lah. The guys get it worse for being fat because they get an enormous belly while everything else remains the same size.
And I have this cheat code which allows me to change their size in an instant. I wish it worked in real life too! Lol
-
hahah! i wouldn't mind getting curvier!
and i certainly would love to have cheat codes in real life like the one in ur sims. LOL
kah ming
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Hello! You receive very interesting calls. Ha ha ha.
And your sims are all very good looking! I wonder what i must do to get a body like that...LOL
kah ming