Wednesday, August 01, 2007
dogs and aliens
I was at lunch with Luke, Netty and Halima (who didn't eat with us but who arrived later) when I noticed the words on Luke's t-shirt and wondered why they looked so familiar. He said he'd bought it in Hawaii and I thought maybe it was one of those NUM t-shirts or some other t-shirt with naughty slogans when it struck me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One of my Sims has the same shirt!!! It's not exactly the same but it also has a picture of a dog (in Luke's case a bulldog) and the same slogan. Please see Evidence A.


Evidence A

Everybody, meet Danny Broke, here doing what he does best: Romance. (Eh not sure if that is what Luke does best as well... xP) Danny is a Romance Sim, obviously. I had him wear this shirt (downloaded custom content) because I thought the slogan was funny and extremely appropriate...



And here is Danny in action at one of the Downtown bowling lanes. The old lady behind them is Mrs. Crumplebottom, the resident grouch, who goes around lecturing and clobbering people with her purse if she sees them in their swimsuits or smooching in public. Strangely enough, she didn't clobber either Danny or his female partner. Danny gets away with everything :D



Yes, he got married! To an alien, no less...eh actually I didn't really like Danny at the beginning because he was always wanting to fall in love, makeout and woohoo with multiple partners. Yes I know it's not his fault, I was the one who chose the Romance aspiration for him xP Anyway I thought it would be funny to get him married to an alien - the only alien in Pleasantville, as it is...



This ain't their house, it's the town wedding hall. I thought it was quite mean of him to stuff his new wife's face with cake. At first I thought only Romance Sims did this, since they fear getting married, but since then I've witnessed Sims with other aspirations doing the same thing, so maybe it's got to do with playfulness or something...



Danny and his wife in their very colourful kitchen. They always look shocked when they find themselves pregnant! Eh please excuse the extensive amount of exposed alien skin...then again I've already exposed you to an expletive (when used on female humans anyway), haha! Like I said in a previous post, they have this habit of walking around in their underwear. He looks like he's pushing his wife, but he isn't, he was on the phone talking to someone and arguing about something when the baby bump appeared.



Daniel looking all happy and fatherly with his new girl toddler. I was quite impressed with him at this point because he really took care of his baby while his wife went to work (yes he is a house-husband, hahaha). He didn't even complain about it, even though he did invite several of his mistresses over while the wife was away...tsk tsk tsk!



Family time with the Brokes. Mummy watches TV while Daddy pretends to enrich his mind by reading, and baby Aurora (I thought the name appropriate since Mommy came from the skies and all) crawls over to ask one of them to take her to the potty. Nope Danny isn't naked...he's just wearing a tiny pair of briefs which I made him wear because I thought he might like to show off his manliness to his many lady loves...the things I put my Sims through! The baby's thought balloon happened to cover it at the right place too, haha.



And here is lovely Stella, leaving for work as a...bank robber. xP Eh well her lifetime aspiration is to be a Criminal Mastermind after all... And yes, they live in a tiny pink house, with a collection of weeds by the side, of all things.



Here's Mommy and Aurora in matching outfits - so cute! They've got those weird things above their heads because they just became best friends :D



Aurora as a very pretty teen! She's carrying her little bro Aidan. I actually searched on babynames.com for a name that started with 'A' and which sounded exotic and 'unearthly' xP I donno why both of them have alien skin, sometimes aliens have kids which have human skin but alien eyes or pointy ears. Anyway, poor Aurora has got zits (the bump on her chin)!



Aurora leaving for college, clad in her Louis Vuitton underwear, of all things. It's not clear in this pic though, if you click on the pic and see the enlarged version maybe you can see it...it's even got the cute cherry thingy that LV introduced a while back. Maybe her criminal mom - who is not here because she's at work - stole it for her or something, haha. And finally, there's Danny in his tiny briefs and Aidan running out in his PJs to greet her goodbye. They're all in their undies and jammies cos' everyone was sleeping when I decided to make Aurora go to college xP



And that's all for the Brokes for now. I was only gonna blog about Luke's t-shirt initally...but came upon these when I went looking for that pic of Danny. Actually I shouldn't be so surprised because other Simmers regularly upload custom clothes modeled after those from Zara, Topshop, even those high fashion brands like Chanel etc. Some of them are really gorgeous too, I wish I had some of the clothes my Sims have! There's even this skirt that looks like one of mine ...



Mine is a bit longer (or maybe it's the short legs xP) and I haven't worn it in ages because it's looking old...but the design is the same! And mine is from THIS FASHION lor. Dots. The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that my skirt was a copy of some branded skirt, since the creator of this one is an angmoh...
posted by esther @ 12:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1