| Saturday, June 10, 2006 |
|
I was on the way home today, waiting to get on the train, when suddenly I felt something touch my foot. When I looked down, I saw this Indian guy on all fours near my feet. Naturally, I got a shock and a scare. Then I realised he was just picking up a coin. I think it was the coin which had bounced off my feet. Either that or he'd touched my foot by accident.
Went to Jean Yip to buy shampoo. I have a weird, choosy scalp which goes through phases of preferring different brands of shampoo. If I don't use that shampoo, it protests by breaking out in itchy pimple-like thingies and by producing way too much oil so that my hair feels really gross! Haha, I just have sensitive skin everywhere, including my head lah. The 'perfect' shampoo used to be Head & Shoulders, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. That or they changed the formula somehow.
It's really irritating especially when I have breakouts! The guy at the counter was very nice and thoughtful. He asked if I had a package with them (no) and then he asked if I had a pump for the bottle (no) and then he went and got one for me. He was actually running to get back before I finished paying! Which is really nice, since without a pump I'm always having to pour it out and inevitably pour out too much because the bottle's quite big and heavy. It's really nice to get such good service! :)
(Oh and it didn't hurt that he was kind of cute xP) |
posted by esther @ 6:08 PM  |
|
|
|