Friday, May 26, 2006
historical moments
Ok, class was very interesting today...unexpectedly fun and funny. It was supposed to be boring because we were going through past year papers.

The first thing was that I was looking at the first MCQ question thinking, "Hmm I think the answer is A..."

Without realising that there was some sort of typo in the questions and all 4 options they gave us were A.

Lol. So we started crapping about how any answer we gave would be correct because all the options are A anyway.

Later we had to do group work and presentation for 1 of the 4 questions in Part 2, the long answer questions. My group did splendidly, eh. We got all the points really. :D

Then there was the last group...Brandon's group, in which he was the only guy. Some of the other guys the started saying things like, "Come one! You're the only guy!" and "Be a male!" and then,

"You're the one with the stick!"

Ok, at first that was funny...but then someone went on to talk about using the stick to er, bang. Actually, I was mildly shocked at the crudeness of that. Kind of inappropriate I thought...but well. The poor fella looked quite embarrassed. Then during his presentation, he kept saying "yeah". I didn't really notice until I realised that Razi kept giggling to himself, and soon it became obvious why. Of course everyone soon realised Razi was behaving strangely and started to notice the 'yeah's and getting giggly too.

After the presentation Darren (the teacher) said something about it being quite a good presentation.

Razi: Yeah.

And everyone erupted in laughter.

So then it was the end of class and Halima pointed out to me that it was past 4:30 PM. "First time in history," I said. Haha yes first time that we've ever ended later than 4:30, in fact we usually end around 4 PM. And the thing is I think we mostly didn't notice the time because we were quite enjoying ourselves.

And then later on the train we saw a condom ad...from some Japanese company. Now that's another first.

(Ok I know the title is very exaggerated...haha!)
posted by esther @ 11:56 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Jacinthe86 said…

    hey hey
    may be history will repeat itself next sem huh?
    if u get him again that is
    wakakka
    anw cya babe
    take care

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger adrielle said…

    oh man its nice to have a class like this. its nice to have a class. lecture style sux cuz everyone is kinda shallow to a certain extent

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger esther said…

    haha i'm not really particularly close to all of them, and we're not exactly fixed either. just depends on whether you're doing the same unit in the same semester. but the people can be pretty interesting!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1