Sunday, March 26, 2006
testify Your love
Managed to wake up at 6+ this morning to do my essay! Now for me this really takes a lot, because usually I find it really hard to wake up. But bearing what I learnt from Bible Study in mind, I prayed before going to sleep that God would please help me wake up early to do my essay. And I almost overslept, too - I set my alarm for 4am (must have been crazy to do that cos' I slept at 1:30am), 4:30 and then 5. I remember waking up at 4:30 and deciding to sleep half an hour more. But between 5 and 6+ I was in this half-awake, half-asleep state, subconsciously willing myself to wake up. Somehow I managed to dream during this period too, but it wasn't a good dream. Then somehow I opened my eyes in the darkness of the dawn. And as much as I wanted to go back to sleep again, I remembered:

Mass x Work = Acceleration

the example Bro Ed used yesterday...and I dragged my mass up from the horizontal.

Just finished a first draft, and quite happy with it. Of course I need to do a second and maybe even third draft before submitting it, but phew! What a relief! I feel like a big burden has been released from my shoulders. I should have started working on it way before, of course, but God's coming through for me once again.

So thank You Lord. It's so easy to take for granted what You did for me on the cross...and I could never comprehend what You went through willingly. Afterall it happened in the past, a past I never witnessed. But I see You working in my life, and I remember once again. =)
posted by esther @ 2:30 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hope your essay has been gd :)

    - kah ming

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger esther said…

    i'm sure it is good, by His grace and in Jesus' name! amen! =))

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    [url=http://oidxdwxw.com/xstn/alrl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://egqpaltp.com/kjzv/qkmq.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://oidxdwxw.com/xstn/alrl.html | http://sobhebdb.com/oscr/qduk.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1