Sunday, March 26, 2006
Marxist Dudes
Was doing a bit of side reading on Marxism for my Comms essay and this is what I found.


left: Karl Marx
right: Friedrich Engels
pictures from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism

I'm afraid I didn't really absorb anything...except that Engels is "a co-founder and proponent of Marxism", according to Wikipedia. I got distracted by those things on their faces. Notice a similarity of back-combed (if not exactly neat) hair plus a profusion of facial hair. You can't even see Engels' mouth! Don't his beard and moustache look over-sized? Almost like a facial wig! LOL.

Okok please don't hammer me if you think I'm being disrespectful to dead people who have contributed much to history. But it really amused me! xP
posted by esther @ 1:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1