Saturday, February 25, 2006
^ - ^
My first post on my new laptop using my new broadband connection! Woo are things fast now or what. Believe it or not, I've been using 56K dialup for the past few years! Can you believe what a tortoise I am....haha.

As it's rather late, this post will have to be kept short. Ok, why am I sounding so formal? Anyway, quick updates: I'm still busy busy busy. I made a list of things I have to do and buy and it's long! Oh man oh man. Plus school starts end of next week, and I've yet to look through my books yet. I've seriously got to mug like nobody's business this sem. (Which I'm currently not doing.)

Went to Sentosa on Wed with Shujuan...in short, it was an interesting experience, read about it here!

Watch this video. It's really funny. And that guy reminds me of someone I knew from JC!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5847984513475560733&q=yellow+fever
posted by esther @ 1:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1