Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Sniffy makes me Sleepy...
Meet Sniffy the virtual rat. For my latest assignment I'm supposed to train it to press a lever to get food. But it is really super slow (because with a real rat it is as difficult or even more), and my teacher said it can take up to 2 hours to train it properly, while all I get to do is watch it run around, scratching at the wall here and there, licking itself, and like its name implies, sniff a lot. And press the lever so that it will eventually come to realise that pressing the lever release a pellet of food...Lol. It's kinda cute actually, but it put me to sleep just now...and I was getting some success when something went wrong with the program, so I went to take a nap.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Sniffy's icon on my desktop. I want to laugh when I see that hat! HAHAHA.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sniffy is 10 years old!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There's Sniffy mid-scratch and a pellet of food in the background, with the water tap on the left. The lever's on top of the food retainer.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me: I think Sniffy is female.
Cece: Why?
Me: There's a hole there...
Cece: *laughs* Esther, don't be naughty!!!

I was only stating a fact! Actually, if you look very very closely, they just put an 'x' there. Lol.

People have been calling me naughty a lot lately. Haha... It is very funny to see Luke's shocked expression at some outrageous thing I said/did out of the blue, though. So easy to shock! I'd think he would be the last person to be shocked, but it's probably because it's coming from me. Sweet little innocent me....not! ;P
posted by esther @ 7:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1