"The Lord is my Tutor, I shall not worry, He maketh me to settle down in strange libraries, He leadeth me to reference materials, He restoreth my wakefulness in class. Yea, tho' I stumble from confounding tutorial to boring lecture, I will fear no failure, for Thou art with me. Thy whispers and Thy encouragement, they comfort me; notes and formulae before me in the imminence of my examination, Thou anointest my mind with midnight oil, my information runneth over. Surely goodness and wonderful results shall follow me, all the days of my course, and I will slave on in the system forever and ever more. Amen." Found this super amusing! However I think I'll change the 'slave on in the system' bit to something else, because I'm no slave to no system! I found this on someone's blog but I shan't put the address here to respect that person's privacy. :) |