Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Ok I Have to Say This
Yes yes it's my third post of the day already, but I think I deserve to veg out a bit after all that drama you know. I must say this on my blog, even if the subject of what I wanna say is gonna be even a teensy bit uncomfortable:

TOMMY HAS ACCEPTED CHRIST!!!!

It happened last Friday, and boy I never imagined I would see Tommy kneeling in front of God in humility on Sunday. Sheesh makes me wanna cry already.

We are all so extremely proud of you!!!! Heeheehee. *grin*
posted by esther @ 4:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1