| Monday, August 30, 2004 |
| Did God SMS Me? (And Other Stuff) |
Got this SMS from an unknown person who did not reply when I asked him/her about his/her identity. Apparently Hannah got the same message too.
"1. God cares
2. God loves us unconditionally.
3. He forgives
only Christ the Living Bread can satisfy our spiritual hunger. amen?"
Adrielle said maybe it was God. Haha. I'd be so honoured if God SMSes me! Actually, come to think of it, He does! Through my dear brothers and sisters when they use verses and words to encourage and strengthen me. =)
Who are you, Mystery Person??
Have not blogged for a while. This is because exams are coming and I've been staying offline, coming on only when I have to check my email and other important stuff. Heh. It's nice to be offline actually. I'm proud of myself. =)
I want to blog about what was preached on Sunday. Another day, since I can't really remember much as I was busy helping Tommy with his weird HP and laughing with Sheena about silly things. xP My bad. : P
Oooh. I found out on Sunday that I can not only jump, but kneel as well while doing projection! I can, in fact, jump on the platform, though rather precariously. Only enough space for half of my shoes. But I can step off it and jump and still be able to reach the keyboard. =)
We were singing and my knees felt weak again. (In case you don't know, this happens to me when the glory of God overwhelms me, compelling me to kneel in front of His majesty. =)) To kneel or not to kneel? I thought. Ah, heck. I'm kneeling. Rested my knees on the platform, which enabled me to be of a high enough vantage point to see. I also realised that if you're familiar with the song (or even refer to the printouts much!), you don't have to depend on the worship leader for cues, though it helps when he/she wants to lead the song another way. =)
New church laptop. Bro Jym's I think. Have to be careful with the touchpad (is that what it's called??). Very sensitive, resulting in PowerPoint going back to 'Drawing' mode at one point. : P And a little slow to respond when arrow keys are pressed as well, so best to press a fraction earlier (how much earlier is the question) to avoid delay. Seriously, you'd think pressing buttons would be easier than singing. I tell you. It's neither a simple nor small job. And I am very honoured to be serving. Thank God that all He requires is a willing heart from us to serve. There have been times when I have felt that I wasn't good or worthy enough. Thank God. =)
I'm one happy princess of God. =) |
posted by esther @ 11:53 PM  |
|
|
|
|
|