Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Careless Words
I'm feeling pretty bad now. Just now I said something that I think hurt a dear friend of mine. I didn't mean it - well ok I did. But I didn't intend to hurt her. Blurted out carelessly and callously, spurred on by jealousy. I had no right to be jealous in the first place. But it's been brewing inside of me so long, and I didn't have the heart to tell her. It's not just her I'm jealous of per se. There's someone else involved, and that person is the target of my envy too. Thing is, I don't know if I get so irritated with them because I'm simply stupidly, selfishly, jealous, or because the matter is of real concern...I hope I haven't been doing more harm than good by keeping mum. At least I'm not the only one who feels this way. Still, the fact remains that I was careless with my words. How true, that the tongue holds the power of life and death!
posted by esther @ 2:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1