| Thursday, May 13, 2004 |
| An Entry About Things People Blog About |
Errr...yeah
Blogger
Hugo: Ooh, Blogger has a new look. I don't. So there.
Daniel: Blogger has a new interface :) WOW. I actually like the new 'bubbly' cutesy style. It might thake some time to get used to certain changes but overall I actually like the change.
Somebody I don't know: The new Blogger interface sucks. I feel like a kindergarten kid who just mastered her ABCs and need big colourful words and pictures to help her understand what is going on. Can we have something more sophisticated please? Or are kindergarten kids starting to patronise Blogger, hence the gigantic, idiot-proof format? Am I supposed to swoon and go "Aww, how cute and endearing!"? Eeek.
Some guy: Hey people! One of my friends brought it to my attention this morning that the Blog-posting interface has changed. It looks more user-friendly. It kind of has a WindowsXP feel to it now ^^
Me: Blogger has a new Look again! I like. =)
GMail
Hugo: I just signed up for a Gmail account. I don't quite know why, except that I can and you can't. It's quite neat. I was going to say "but I probably won't use it at all", but I might even be convinced to switch from pop3 to web based, because of the storage. Hey, 1000mb just for the ads in the corner that I will never click. But, er, no. Local storage is more accessible and immediate than remote.
Daniel: hey anyone wants a gmail account? i have some invitations to send out.
Some guy: If you fellow bloggers haven't checked GMail out yet, what are you waiting for?! Do it!
Reminds me of what Rohdri Marsden said: Very few people blogging have anything "to say", as such. I certainly don't.
Me: But then again just because we may not really have anything to say, doesn't mean nobody wants to read it. |
posted by esther @ 6:28 PM  |
|
|
|