Friday, January 02, 2004
Sheepie Rags: Breaking News Hot from the Press!

The owner of this blog was violated last night. Bitten 25 times in total, with the marks to show for it. In the dead of the night, some (how many she could not tell - it could have been just one or more) animals crept into her bed and bit her all over, her face, behind an ear, on a collarbone, at the back, even sucked a finger, injected their(its) poison into her body. "I feel so violated," she was quoted as saying, having scrubbed herself furiously in the shower and "still feeling dirty". "My fingers itch. [This quote first uttered by Juliet's father in Romeo & Juliet by Shakespeare] In every aspect of it! THOSE PARASITES!!!! HOW DARE THEY FEED ON ME!!!!" she spat into this reporter's face, while this reporter scurried away from the fuming ball of fury. Further attempts to interview the victim were in vain resulted in bruises and scratches on this reporter.

Sheepie Yap © reporting for Sheepie Rags ©

No, really...what were you thinking???? Those idiotic bugs. Was scratching myself so much last night I couldn't sleep well. At first I thought I'd dreamt of scratching myself like Sheena had, until the itch returned this afternoon. TWENTY-FIVE!!!! That's a record. I really do feel quite violated. And I am itching like nuts now! I was even bitten on the side of my palm, you know how itchy it is when you get bitten at those places, because the skin there is even more sensitive?? I've changed my sheets. I set the machine to wash the old ones at the longest time possible and twice too. Also sprayed a rather copious amount of Baygone (Why do we pronounce it as Bye-gone?) in my room even though Mom said not to. : S I feel all grossed out when I think of those/that idiotic insect crawling over me and sucking my blood. I hope it didn't shit on me too. Cos' I've seen documentaries (courtesy of Arts Central) about bed bugs (or some bug or other) secreting waste as it felt. Going off to scratch now. =S
posted by esther @ 9:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1