Monday, January 05, 2004
My Heart Goes Shalalalala, Shalala Just for You...Whoa Whoa Whoa Shalalalala, Shalala in the Sunshine...

Haha. I don't know why, that song's just playing in my head, and I'm not even sure if the lyrics are correct! Anyway, this song is for God. =) How interesting, that as I was in the shower just now, that He gave me Psalm 23, specifically verses 1 to 3. If you don't know, a psalm is really a song; it can be sung. "Sang" or "sung"?? Urgh. Any Engrish professors??

Poor little Sheepie. Her boss sounds so mean!

Well, now that my chicken pox is over - so strange. I might get it again; the good doctor said some people get it THREE times. Or I may get it as shingles in old age. Anyways, thanks for your prayers, maybe it was your prayers that did it! Haha. I'd have liked to rest longer...but I guess my mom really needs the help, and I'd take whatever the Lord accords me. Praise Him!

Somehow, I wonder if it was chicken pox? Even though it is quite improbable that somebug(s) would have gone crazy and bitten me so many times and so near the previous bite... The doctor never seemed very sure. I even really develop liquid-filled blisters or anything, they just dried up, receded like that. I only took the itch-relieving pills she gave once (and that was to make me sleep) and used the cream a few times. Is it divine intervention or what? Haha. Thank God anyway. I suppose I'll never know what this really is until I meet Him eh? But geez. would I be concerned with measly chicken pox when I meet Him? I'd be too busy dancing. :) I wanted to say falling down, but dancing sounds far more graceful..haha...as if I would know what I'd do in front of Him even.

The sheer beauty of it!
posted by esther @ 11:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1