Wednesday, January 07, 2004
I Need to Get Me An Address-Cum-Phone Book. Any Sponsors???

My entire phone memory got wiped out from my handphone. Wait, relax, it's just that all the SMSes stored in my handphone are gone and so is my entire phone book, meaning all my contacts. Thank God my SIM card contents are still intact, I still have some SMSes that I can tell who they were from, so I can trace some people...which is like 18 out of 100?? Siao. In any case I've posted a bulletin on Friendster to get people to SMS me. Thank God too that I can get back most of my numbers by asking people I will see on Sunday (church people) or SMSing mutual friends or by emailing them directly. Now this is one good thing about technology! And it is definitely a good thing, and not so crazy, I see now, to have more than one contact of a friend...such as email/HP number/home number/ICQ/MSN/IRC ETC ETC ETC. Haha. This brings to mind a crazy friend of mine who has FIVE handphone numbers. Once he messaged me with an unfamiliar number, and I was like, "Whos' this??" by which he said some crap like, "What kind of friend are you, don't have all my numbers!!" I was like, "Eh I already have 4, need so many for what?" He said, "To keep in contact lah!" Lol. Maybe there is some truth in all that crap after all...

Actually, I don't really need a sponsor lah. I am quite picky about stuff I actually use, like clothes, watches, etc, so I'd rather buy them myself. Oh but I accept gifts of cash.

My mommy is so good, she gave me an off-day without me asking her. I could hardly believe my ears! Lazed until almost 1 PM in bed today, haha. Wore the dragonfly earrings Joanna gave me for Christmas to bed, cos' my dad had helped me take out the studs they pierced into my ears when erm, I got my ears pierced, and it's the only pair of non-dangle earrings I have so far. Actually I got them pierced when I was in primary school but they closed after I did not dare to wear earrings for a long time after I got a pair that somehow got into the flesh of my earlobes. They were flat and sharp around the edges. Heart-shaped. I guess it's the way I sleep that rubbed them too much into my ear....Love embedded in me. Haha. CORNY!!!! Jo doesn't read my blog I think, wonder if she minds me talking about her...haha...
posted by esther @ 4:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1