| Sunday, November 23, 2003 |
|
Woohoo!
I actually don't have to worry about coming home early after church tomorrow to study/do work. I don't think it has actually sunk in yet, the fact that I've finished my As. I keep thinking I should have work to do or something...this newfound freedom is rather strange. Hmm. And Friday was the last time I'll ever have to wear my school uniform again...after 2 years wearing it 5 days out of 7 (not counting public holidays/school holidays/the SARS break/days when I was sick/days when I pontang :P), you do develop feelings for it. Well, extremely sentimental people like me do, anyway. I got curry onto my tie that day. Let me say here that I am extremely proud to be a student of SAJC. Once a saint, always a saint! I lurve SA! And I am proud of my uniform. I like to keep it on even outside unless I'm feeling really hot. Hey, it's my school and it's become so much a part of me these 2 years. I love my tie, even if it is no longer the long sleek thing (don't think dirty) it was when I first bought it many moons ago. Now it has qi2 mao2 (how do you put that in English???) and has liquid paper and recently, curry gravy on it...haha. I even told a friend that I was gonna wear it until I "glue care bell" later that day...then I realised that I'd typed the wrong thing (I wasn't looking while typing). I wanted to say "have care cell" actually...haha. And the thing was that person actually said, "Erm, okie." I mean, what the...? Did he think I really was gonna do something called "glue care bell"??? Geez. Lol. Whatever lah...hahaha. ^-^ |
posted by esther @ 1:58 AM  |
|
|
|
|
|