| Saturday, November 15, 2003 |
|
Case Study: The Behaviour and Nature of Brick Walls
(I'm doing away with all the "The One With..." kinda cheesy after a while ya.)
A brick wall is a brick wall, no matter how hard you bang yourself against it. And don't expect a brick wall to be transparent, or to respond when you talk to it. If it responds, well and good, you got the brick wall to talk!! Congratulate yourself, give yourself a pat on the shoulder. But don't count on a second or a third time, not to mention a fourth time.
Oh, that was downright sarcastic. But the brick wall won't know I'm talking about it. *shrugs*
Gosh. That was actually kinda bitchy! Well, brick wall or no, it's not brick wall's fault actually. More like mine for having expectations when common sense and tried-and-tested methods tell me brick walls don't respond. Why do I care? But the thing is, I do care.
Ah well. Banging too much against a brick wall makes one numb sooner or later. Would that be equal to being jaded? In the past I could have gone, oh, F it, and allow myself to fume. But having God in my life now, it's just not the thing to do, and I don't wanna be like that either. Ah shucks.
I guess I'm not so mad now...I was really cranky a while earlier, until I realised that it's plain pointless. But just wanted to put this up.
Cheerios. |
posted by esther @ 1:07 AM  |
|
|
|