Saturday, September 20, 2003
Today I went to meet the same people I went out to have dinner with yesterday minus one of them. At 5:30PM, cos' I wanted to watch Judging Amy. What a nut I am, eh? Lol. Anyway one of them was also meeting the rest at that time. We were going to see if we could buy tickets for The Magdalene Sisters. Which is R(A). About how some girls who were considered 'bad girls' (because some were single mothers, some were raped, some were supposedly flirts), were sent to this convent which was like hell. I don't want to watch it cos' of the R(A) part. I just want to know the story. I remember the last time I wanted to watch this movie called Snow Falling On Cedars, but it was R(A) too! Don't know why. Now my school library has the VCD for it.

In the end we ended up walking around quite aimlessly as we always seem to be doing. Went to Mac and ate something, then walked around until like 6 plus...someone asked me what can we do now? I suggested, have dinner? So we found ourselves at nooch. Ordered duck noodles and pan fried thai noodles. Not bad. Quite value-for-money considering the large portions. 2 people can show 1 bowl/plate lor...Not like the food is anything to die for, but quite nice lah. Throughout the meal there was disco-type music playing and this weird vacuuming sound...which we later realised was really the blender from the bar. Lol. This is getting to sound like a food review from 8 Days...

Quite happy today! Cos' I actually sat down for 1 hour just now to do Maths TYS question. Functions. One of my worst chapters, my worst subject. One hour! And the day after my Prelims ended. I can't believe it. Never felt so motivated and actually ACTED on it. Wow. So happy. Thank God. =)

I wanna get my As!!!!

Tomorrow I'm gonna buy the Hope album by Hillsongs. Yay! Grin.

Comment, people, comment! Hahaha.
posted by esther @ 1:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1