Friday, September 19, 2003
Hello. This is my new blog, to prevent any unauthorised personnel from peeping into my private life again. Ask me about the "whyqueuewhy". Nevermind, I'll tell you anyway. My initials are YQY --> Why Queue Why, geddit? Oh shoot. I just realised that by saying this out here people are gonna start calling me Why Queue Why in school...no!! After all those nicknames I've been given...ranging from names of animals to names of desserts...I think some of my friends don't even call me by my real name anymore. How sad. SIGH.

Today my Prelims ended. I don't wanna get back my results, cos' I know I'm not gonna do well and it will be so demoralizing. Ah well. Can't hide or run when the time comes...went to the KFC at Wisma after that with 61 friends. Erm, not sixty-one friends. Friends from 02S61...haha. Pigged out again. I've been eating sooo much junk since PE stopped and have not exercised one bit, but I weighed myself a few days ago and I haven't put on weight at all! In fact I think I'm 1kg lighter than before...huh? Is it the stress? Is it God? I don't understand why God would wanna do this for me, though. Like what purpose does it serve? Anyway, still thank God lah. =)

After that, we decided to walk around. Somehow ended up at this toy fair at Taka Square. First thing I saw were these boxes and boxes of toy models from some perverse computer game (I presumed it was a game) called Tortured Souls 2. As the title suggests, those things were really gruesome. Appalling. Disgusting. Gross. Horrendous. Hideous. I've seen such ugly creatures in my whole life. There was this fat thing with a huge hole in its belly with rotting stuff inside. One of its eyeballs popping out on a green stalk. Bones, tissue exposed. There was this green horse(?) thing with a torso growing out of its torso. Another thing had a pick of some kind stuck in his face. Then there was this woman (can I even call it a woman?) with red tubes that go to her back coming out from where her nipples are supposed to be. This one sells for 3 bucks. The rest of the 'male' figures go for 5. Chauvinistic price tagging too?? Geez. How can anyone even think of selling these things at a TOY FAIR for God's sake. It's so sick. Was really disturbed by it. Saw this guy holding a basket full of the stuff. Oh man. There're people who collect these things?? For what?? And I really wonder what kind of demented, tortured mind conjures up these creatures. What's wrong with the people behind the toy fair. Putting it right at the front with big posters announcing the cheap price some more...It's just sad that there're people in this world who're so empty they have to seek excitement or whatever in this...donno what. I don't suppose, though, that I've seen the worst. Oh sigh.

Anyway, I came home, watched TV, bathed, watched TV, wrote notes to go with the Jesus Works cards I was gonna send to some friends. Jesus Works is a series of special sermons whereby other people other than the pastor will preach. So yeah. Then came online. Tomorrow--well it's already tomorrow, technically, I'm gonna sleep late, watch Judging Amy at 2PM. Yes yes laugh if you want I like Judging Amy ok! I like the character Kyle. =P Yeap. Then I'm gonna do some Math TYS before going to meet my friends at Suntec...wooooh! Have tuition on Saturday though, and have decided to start planning my revision timetable by Sunday night...haiz. JC life.

Speaking of JC life, it's kinda sad that I've got to leave soon. It feels like I just got here. And there're people I just started to get closer to. And now I have to go?? I'm sure gonna miss these people. I might not bare my heart and soul to them (that's reserved for God, and on secondary terms, my best friend), but I've been seeing them practically everyday for almost 2 years. Did crazy things together, cracked lame jokes, complained, slacked, stressed out, occasionally gotten pissed at each other...lol. I'm not afraid to say this; I hated secondary school cos' I was so lost and alone. Then God put me in SA, gave me friends, then made me aware of His presence in my life, which it's been so different since.

God just rocks. =)

Yeap. Should I go and sleep now? Typing this has made me quite awake, actually. Haha. Hyper. I've really not been sleeping much this week. Think I'm getting retarded. Just a few days ago, I thought the alphabet has 24 letters, instead of 26. Yeah, laugh lah laugh lah. Already got laughed at by some people liao. You know who you are!! =PP

Yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap yeap.

Haha.
posted by esther @ 2:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1